Sunday 31 May 2015

Yes i could do this

Hey folks
Good wishes

I started my course again

My three month goal is
1) Stop Drinking Alcohol
2) Stop smoking cigarette not even one
3) No Gutuka not even in weekends
4) eating meat
5) celibacy
What ever may come. I can tolerate the situation, . I am sure

no confusions , fear ,anxiety

What precaution i will take counter to this
This week only 1/06/15 to 5/06/15

What ever may come Log in exactly at 8;30 AM
Log off exactly at 5:40 leave office on time , don't hang around. not necessary to give lift to any of the guys. No Lift for this week

Monday     - Yoga, office , walk , Sleep, fruits , 4 liter water , night less food should be done with food prior to 20 every day, no WiFi connection for whole week
Tuesday      - Repeat, Complete those two books , and visit the Just books and renew it
Wednesday - Repeat
Thursday - Repeat
Friday  - Repeat
Saturday - Shivanhalli
Sunday   - Shivanhalli come back on Monday morning

I don't like call daily to parents

Count down stated guys wish and bless me please

Nothing happened as said.very poor productivity








No comments:

Post a Comment