Thursday 16 April 2015

Today is Friday -awesome day today

Hey today begin with morning walk and meditation exercise.

Good news for today is its been 17 teen days i am raiding ma bike , Bike is awesome ZOOOM ZOOM..................................................

I love it

Thanks god for everything. Bike is much more efficient than my previous 20 year old and 3nd hand  CBZ bike. I feel more younger and energetic for my new ride.



for god sake we must have to accept the changes that god frequently through upon us , listen those as opportunity

The story here is when i purchased ma first bike CBZ, i have decided not to sell it @ the day one and this saying is not at all from my heart, i just spoke out egoistically.

True. this day

down the heart i always force on saying. "Whatever i say i have to do it" this attitude i learnt last from a two years.
Once again this belief is again i remembered from my childhood religious movies and over behaved as more orthodox

But today i have already sold ma 20 year old and 3nd hand  CBZ bike




What i have learnt : 

I have to believe more on myself rather imitating and taking a behaviors or holding on to belief and attitude from others

here Bruce lee saying best suits :

“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
- Bruce Lee

bruce_lee_scr1.jpg



I only remember always  just leave at present 
always 

again i say leave at present

Thanks god , for everything change you have given to me

That s all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment